Trade Sales Manager - FMCG / Key Account
My client is a European nutrition manufacturer looking to launch their start up team in Hong Kong. With more than 20,000 staffs globally, they are a stable company with consistent revenue. Looking to expand their business into the retail sector in Hong Kong, they are now in search of a Trade Sales Manager.
You would be designing and executing the sales and marketing strategies across the retail sector, initially with drug chains (WTS, MNG). You would be leading margin negotiation, pricing and trading terms. As a Trade Sales Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Designing and executing the sales and marketing strategies across the retail sector
- Managing key accounts such as Mannings and Watsons and penetrating with new products
- Handling margin negotiation, pricing and trading terms to maximize revenue
- Planning and executing promotion activities for relative products
- Collaborating with ethical and marketing teams to maximize brand awareness by participation of trade show, exhibition etc.
- Taking initiative on market research and analysis to maintain company's competitiveness
To quality, one must possess:
- Degree holder with more than 5 years of key account management experience
- Key account management experience within the FMCG industry is a MUST
- Experience handling Mannings or Watsons would be an advantage
- Experience with trade marketing would be an advantage
- Proactive personality with an entrepreneurial and flexible mindset
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 244023
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.