Technical Project Manager- Infrastructure (Banking)- 80-100k
- To support and be responsible for Infrastructure projects such as Equities, HFT, GMOT, ECIO, FICC, Quartz & Payments.
- Lead, manage and implement projects to ensure the timeliness and quality of deliverables.
- Fulfill the regulatory / compliance requirement and business needs.
- Manage project budget and approvals
- Assessment of infrastructure requirements dependencies, constraints and migration strategies
- Maintain good relationship with stakeholders, users, and vendors, etc.
- Manage project processes, documentation, progress reporting, status meeting and escalation effectively.
- Identifies resources needed and works with all technology departments to assign individual responsibilities.
- Scope & quality management
- Facilitate meetings among all stakeholders regularly and produce status update reports periodically.
- 8-10 years of experience in Program/Project management
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer studies or IT related disciplines
- Prior project management experience in Banking & Financial Industry
- Be able to manage multiple complex technical projects
- Good understanding of infrastructure stack, with specific focus on physical & virtual server deployment, network connectivity to exchanges, colos
- Strong presentation, analytical, problem solving, facilitation and people management skills;
- Strong written and oral communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and accept challenges;
- Good relationship mgmt. skills
- Able to work under pressure and be able to multitask efficiently
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent understanding of one or more of the areas, like Operating System, Virtualization, Network, Database
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.