Technical Programme Lead - CI/CD - 90K
- Lead the EnvOps team to manage development, integration & testing environments; including design, monitoring, deployment, configuration management
- Support software engineering teams in the design, build, testing, maintenance and support of customer-facing products and services
- Define & implement appropriate governance & packaging of releases for the transformation programme
- Manage automated release candidate (RC), synchronize releases between work streams including other dependent upstream systems
- Lead a team of system engineers to create & maintain highly automated CI/CD/CM/CT pipeline and toolset
- Enable continuous delivery of working software through automated build, deploy & test
- Guide and assist with code branch integration from multiple cross-functional teams, assist in troubleshooting integration, test, build, deployment, and environmental issues
- Support nonfunctional requirements testing through scope definition, environments, test definition and execution
- Support end to end integration & testing, collaborating with other application portfolio teams to ensure environment and toolsets are fit for purpose
- Actively lead by example through hands-on code contributions, pair programming and providing constructive code reviews
- Computer Science / Engineering Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in working through the design, development, release cycle and delivering software products.
- 6+ year of experience in managing CI/CD pipelines & related environment set up
- Experienced in project management, PMP or PRINCE certificates is a plus
- Experienced with Agile, Scrum and/or Lean principles and practices. Scrum master certification is preferred
- Experienced implementing agile practices broadly across a large enterprise
- Experienced in implementing continuous integration practices (continuous delivery, service virtualization, automated testing, etc.) with a focus on software delivery quality and process improvement utilizing tools such as Jenkins.
- 1+ years hand-on experience in adopting Kubernetes and its ecosystem (prefer Certified Kubernetes Developers/Administrator) with the Best practice
- Experienced with ALM tools such as JIRA, HP-ALM, MS-TFS
- Experienced with configuration management tool such as Helm, Ansible and Chef.
- Experienced with application release & deployment tools such as IBM Urban Code.
- Experienced in developing and maintaining continuous testing tool chain, such as Tosca, SOAP UI, Selenium, etc.
- Experienced in implementing & utilizing APM monitoring solutions is a plus
- Experienced in managing and deploying to cloud environments is a plus
Submit your CV to Louis.Hui@Ambition.com.hk OR Click APPLY NOW.