Team Head, SME Banking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$70000 - HK$80000 per month + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a well-established Chinese banking group. To cope with their rapid expansion, a leadership role has arisen for a Relationship Management veteran to join their SME Banking business, leading a small team of RMs.
Reporting directly to the head of the department, you will play a crucial role in the strategic planning and implementation of the business in order to achieve asset and portfolio growth of SME customers. Managing a team of RMs, you will be responsible for the sustainable development and expansion of SME banking portfolio through sound credit terms, pricing and collateral management. In addition, you will provide guidance and supervision to the team, working closely with L&C, and identify and provide solutions to potential credit issues.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Relationship Management from SME Banking, Commercial Banking and/or Business Banking
- Team management experience is a MUST
- Credit knowledge and familiar with credit proposals
- Client service oriented, highly-motivated and driven individual
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311/ email@example.com quoting reference number CY 247118 or APPLY NOW here
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only