Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Identify the manpower needs and develop effective recruitment strategies
- Review end to end recruitment process for various positions to enhance productivity and work efficiency
- Develop effective recruitment channels and manage external vendors for quality services.
- Offer coaching to team members to maintain the professional standard of recruitment service
- Engage in employer branding proposition to attract quality hire
- Assist in developing ad hoc recruitment projects
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in human resources management with a strong focus on recruitment in a sizable corporation, preferably with exposure to financial institutions
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration, Psychology, English Studies / English Literature or a related discipline
- Excellent client service attitude and strong negotiation skills
- Good communications skill with strong connectivity to engage external and internal stakeholders
- Strong multi-tasking skills with strong resilience level to remain calm even in challenging situation
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend