Our client is one of the biggest manufacturing enterprise in the world, they rae actively looking for system engineer to join their group IT team.
- Set up, maintain and improve IT infrastructure including data centre, computer room, server/storage systems, external hosting and hybrid cloud-based systems
- Maintain and improve Windows and Linux servers patching, Active Directory replication, AD group policies, server backup/restore and end point protection and Microsoft Office 365.
- Network Switch and Firewall configuration and change
- Provide on-going system monitoring in order to identify, investigate and do troubleshooting
- Conduct technologies evaluation and implementation
- Perform Ad-hoc jobs as assigned and work independence
- Bachelor's degree in information technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- at least 3 years' hands-on experience in IT system infrastructure
- Familiar with Linux, Windows, VMWare, SAN Storage and public Cloud platforms
- Experience in sharepoint / SAP is an advantage
- Knowledge on Network Switch, Firewall, IP Phone and Video Conference systems
- Good troubleshooting skill on Action Directory, Windows and Linux servers
- Proactive and self-driven with enthusiasm to evaluate and implement new technologies
- Good command in English & Mandarin