Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Technology
- Perform system related tasks, in order to provide effective and efficient computer systems for application development and production, such as hardware/software installation, evaluation, planning & implementation, maintenance & support, applying patches & fixes, system monitoring & tuning, security baseline compliance review, problem solving, capacity planning, & inventory management
- Perform review of end-of-support hardware/software & plan for the upgrade or replacement
- Provide technical support and advice to application development teams, operations staff, IT management and any other relevant parties
- To assist the supervisor in streamlining operation procedures with reference to ITD policies, standards & guidelines
- Provide regular or adhoc support during office or non-office hour
- Provide day-to-day project support to the bank's infrastructure project
- Handle co-ordination between Application Team and Infrastructure Team during project implementation
- Manage technical requests and issues during project implementation
- University graduate, preferably in computer science related discipline or relevant.
- Preferable 3-5 years' relevant experience on the following:
- Solid administration experience on OS (AIX, Solaris, & RedHat Linux);
- Good knowledge & experience on middleware products, SAN Storage, Backup, tools of monitoring & security, Network, Citrix, Windows, VMWare, RedHat Virtualization; Sound experience supporting middle to large scale project implementation; Advantage experience on Cloud platform administration and support;
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills;
- Able to handle multiple tasks assigned;
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- A team player with good communication skills and risk awareness;
- Good command of spoken & writing in English & Chinese
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or send your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend