Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Technology
- Banking application development and enhancement
- Involve system implementation life cycle (SDLC) including design, development, SIT, UAT and system implementation
- Liaise with vendor on system support and maintenance
- Participate in daily system support and maintenance
- Evaluate the software packages and recommend ready-made solutions to meet business needs.
- Design, supervise the development and verify the quality of deliverable such as programs and technical documents
- Ensure the development works follow department standards and guidelines.
- Prepare documentation of the analysis and design works.
- Assist PM, Application Development to plan and supervises system implementation throughout the whole system development life cycle
- Provide guidance to junior team members.
- Ensure the software development progress is in accordance to the schedule and participates in program development when necessary to meet the predefined development schedule.
- Provide technical support to maintain the smooth 24 hours round the clock operation (including Disaster Recovery Site support) within the bank.
- Able to lead junior System Analyst/Programmers, facilitate cooperation among team members.
- Exposure to multiple computer platforms.
- Familiar with the process of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- Degree holder in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science
- 6-8 years' experience in application software development with 3 year in system analysis.
- Experience of working on direct banking channels systems preferred.
- Hands-on technical experience in Linux, .Net, SQL Server, Windows
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend