Supply Chain Analyst - US E-Commerce
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$300000 - HK$360000.00 per annum|
Our client is a US public e-commerce company within the consumer goods sector. With more than 8000 employees globally, the company is now worth more than 5.5 billion USD in last fiscal year. Seeking to step foot within the Asia market and set up their supply chain team, they are now in search for a Supply Chain Analyst. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Supply Chain Analyst.
You will be supporting the built up of the company's logistics capabilities. You will be coordinating with distribution centre, oversea supply planning team and other parties to facilitate overall supply chain operation. As a Supply Chain Analyst, your responsibilities would include:
- Designing container consolidation plans to monitor suppliers' performance and live inventory
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure sufficient inventory with efficient and cost saving replenishment plan
- Managing healthy inventory flow with accurate forecast, purchase and aging
- Conducting research, analysis and reporting on operation with SQL, Excel and other tools
- Developing improvement projects / plans to improve operations based on root cause analysis
- Supporting management initiatives to drive improvement on planning system and process
- Travel 10-20% to meet suppliers or vendors to review KPI and conduct improvement projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with more than 3 years of supply chain analysis / management experience
- Experience working in an e-commerce or retail business would be an advantage
- Capability to comprehend and operate with SQL is a must
- Innovative, disciplined, positive with good communication skills
- Strong command of both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 242705.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.