Strategy Director, HK - Financial Services
- Growth Mode Business
- Strategy Planning & Execution
- HK-Market Focused
Our client, one of the key financial services industry players in the Hong Kong market, is currently seeking an experienced professional to join their local Strategy team.
Reporting to the Strategy Function Head, you will be responsible for not only formulation of strategic plans but also lead the execution of these projects. As one of the senior members of the team, you will be expected to identify opportunities and run key business initiatives set by local, regional and global senior management. This role requires someone who enjoys the challenge of overseeing end-to-end lifecycle strategic projects, be key point of contact for them and ability to manage multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree, MBA would be an added advantage
- At least 10 years' relevant working experience with management consulting background and in-house strategy skills within sizeable financial institutions (banking, insurance, investment management, etc).
- Proven success on delivering commercial and strategic initiatives in the Hong kong or Asian markets
- Excellent communication skills in English AND Cantonese, Mandarin would be an advantage
- Must already be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR251823 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.