JAVA Team Lead, banking, 50k - 70K
- Lead a team of system analysts and development team to complete projects according to the bank standards
- Manage vendors for system development
- Overview of team resources and prioritize development tasks of the project and BAU
- Review of project before launch
- Provide production support for online systems
- Manage of incidents and problems for the system
- University graduate, preferably major in Computer Science related subjects or equivalent;
- Preferable over 5 years experience in IT sector, preferable with banking experience;
- Frontend technologies, J2EE, WebSphere, WebLogic, Oracle DB, Linux/Unix/AIX, shell script
- Familiar with interface integration development, REST API design and system integrations
- Experience on DevOps or CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Git, Jira) and test automation but it is not necessary.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese is a must, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend