Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Our client is a leading mobile operator providing diverse mobile telecommunications and data solutions in Hong Kong. They are looking for candidate to join their team.
- Assist the team in delivering sustainability reporting tasks
- Prepare ESG related reporting materials and projects
- Conduct an analysis of the performance gap and formulate appropriate responses to external requests from ESG rating agencies
- Utilize peer benchmarking and global sustainability trend monitoring to identify improvement areas and best practices.
- Provide assistance and guidance to crucial departments and business units in accomplishing the Group's sustainability strategies and objectives.
- Foster the growth and enhance the Group's expertise and reputation in the field of sustainability.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks or projects as assigned by the team
- Degree holder in Environmental Science, Communication, or other relevant qualifications demonstrating sound understanding of sustainability
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in sustainability related experience
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Word, Excel
- Discretionary Bonus
- Free shuttle bus
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #270821 - Senior Sustainability Officer to email@example.com or contact 3103 4314for further information.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend