Senior QA analyst, investment bank
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$50000 per month|
- Take a hands-on test execution role for various systems of the Equity Trading platform and will report to the QA Manager.
- Accountable for the functional and non-functional testing of various components.
- Designing and executing test cases for trading applications covering Care and DMA flows
- Facilitating pre release testing effort estimation.
- Evaluating and communicating the risk related to a given release cycle.
- Work with SMEs to review and understand business requirements functional and non-functional specifications.
- Drive the adoption of practice and contribute to the ongoing improvement of QA methodologies and process.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience in QA testing roles within a global team.
- Experience of testing front office trading applications in particular knowledge of FIX protocol, cash trading and electronic trading will be a significant advantage.
- Technically capable and will be expected to have hands-on involvement in managing a QA/UAT test environment.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and experience of implementing best practices
- Experience with manual functional and non-functional 'black-box' testing.
- Experience in test automation is an advantage.
- Able and willing to learn, demonstrate a can-do attitude.