Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Director, Banking & Financial Services
- 6-months Contract Role
- Investment Management Industry
- Project & Program Management Experience
Our client is one of the growing insurance groups in the region. With their focus in their Asia operations, they are looking for a talented individual to assist one of key strategic initiatives for their investment arm as Senior Project Manager.
This role will work very closely with senior sponsors within the business including Chief Investment Officer, Function Heads at both legal entity and regional levels, in delivering strategic projects and programs for their asset management arm in Hong Kong. You will pull together business case and proposals to secure internal approvals, facilitate workshops and manage project milestones. Excellent stakeholder management skills, as well as strong communication skills across all levels are essential for this role.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree with project management certification would be highly advantageous
- At least 12 years working with excellent project or program management experience (Non-IT/Tech) a must
- Hong Kong investment / asset management industry exposure preferred. Insurance or Banking industries experience in Hong Kong also welcomed
- Hands-on project manager with ability to manage complex stakeholders across the board
- Immediately Available to start
Interested parties, please send your resumet to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR261512 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend