Senior Product Specialist - Medical Device
|Location:||Hong Kong City|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$300000 - HK$360000 per annum + Quarterly Commission|
My client is a top tier pharmaceutical and medical device multinational company. With more than 150,000 employees globally, they are the market leader within the industry. Looking to strengthen their sales team, they are now in search of a Senior Product Specialist. Candidates with less experience would be considered as Product Specialist.
You would be the face of company's medical device brands, specifically within the orthopaedics specialty. You would be maximizing sales revenue through KOL management and marketing activities within both private and HA sectors. As a Senior Product Specialist, your responsibilities would include:
- Conducting direct sales of medical device products to both private and HA sectors within assigned territory, specifically targeting orthopaedics specialty
- Achieving or exceeding sales revenue through the usage of professional product knowledge and sales technique
- Managing relationship with KOL to maximize sales revenue
- Providing quality sales support and training to key customers to maintain client relationship
- Organising marketing activities such as workshop, seminar and other events to maximize brand awareness and KOL relationship
- Conducting regular report to internal stake holder
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with more than 1 years of sales experience within the pharmaceutical or medical device sector
- Experience selling to orthopaedics specialty would be an advantage
- Candidate from other specialty would also be considered
- Successful sales track record and motivation to build new client relationship
- Energetic, independent with good presentation and communication skills
- Strong command of written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 245326.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.