(Senior) Network Engineer - 40-60k
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Strong hands-on experience of managing Network, Firewall and security products including but not limited:
- Checkpoint / Palo Alto firewalls and their management platforms
- Cisco Routing & Switching products and Nexus Data Centre Networking products
- Experience of managing the below technologies:
- Infoblox DNS, DHCP, and IPAM
- KEMP server load balancer
- Symantec ProxySG
- Network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds and Riverbed NetProfiler
- Microsoft Azure and/or AWS cloud networking
- Proven Service Management (ITIL) experience, specifically incident, problem and change management.
- Delivering and maintaining a 'quality' operational service within a high-pressure environment.
- Good analytical skills and ability to solve the problem logically.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal skills, project management skills and vendor management skills.
- Must be flexible in approach to work content and responsibilities.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Willing to work overtime and under pressure.
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.