(Senior) Mobile Developer (Hybrid/ React/React native)- 28-35k
- Understand and follow client's architecture design of the solution and quality standards;
- Task breakdown and estimation of backlog aligned with the agile principles of client;
- Provide implemented, tested source code to meet the definition of done (DoD);
- Implemented test-automation scripts where it is agreed as part of the developer's scope;
- Provide Test Cases for Testing purposes and prepare any required Test Data;
- Provide required documentation through agreed knowledge management principles and commenting in the source-code;
- Have critical thinking and bring new ideas, solutions to the Club's attention;
- Understand the CI/CD pipeline, environments and the integration strategy;
- Have dedication and ownership of the delivered product.
Experience in web/ mobile projects using ReactJS / React Native for (at least 5 years for senior roles, at least 1-2 years for junior roles).
Experience in iOS/ Android Native Coding Integration for React Native Project(s) is a plus.
Ability to write code that is fast, and consistent across browsers/ mobiles, demonstrating a good knowledge of browser/mobile's compatibilities and best practices.
Good understanding in web/mobile UI design principles and an ability to discuss UI issues with UX designers.
Previous experience of setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipeline is a plus.
- API: JSON/REST API, SOAP Web Services
- Media: Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite
- Mobile Android/iOS SDK
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.