Senior Marketing Executive - Fintech (Korean language needed)
Our client is a global data and intelligence provider for leading financial firms. Due to expansion, they are hiring a Senior Marketing Executive to be based in Hong Kong and work with a regional team.
Reporting to the APAC Marketing Director, you will be part of a fast-growing global marketing team that is responsible for brand-building and lead generation. You will create and execute marketing campaigns that drive revenue growth and brand awareness in China, Southeast Asia, Japan, Korea and Australia - with a particular focus on the Korea market. In this role, you will work with regional sales team to create and execute content strategy for thought leadership campaigns, develop sales collaterals, and execute successful lead generation campaigns via social, web, paid content, Google Ads, and email. You will manage partnerships with financial services industry leaders, such as trade associations and academic institutions and also manage an online and offline events calendar.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Excellent English and Korean language skills including verbal, written and editing
- 3-4 year's Korea B2B marketing experience, with a particular focus on branding and lead generation
- Work experience in or ability to understand the financial services industry in the region
- Strong experience in digital marketing across email marketing, marketing automation, social (Naver, KakaoTalk, etc) as well as SEM/SEO and KOL management would be advantageous
- Korean public relations and press outreach a plus
- A Bachelor's degree
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT247477.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.