Senior Manager, IT Audit
Our client is a market leader in Greater China in their field. With excellent year on year growth and further planned expansions in the region, they are now seeking for an energetic and experienced individual to head up their IT Audit team.
Reporting to the Head of Audit, your remit is to lead and develop the IT Audit function for the group. Initially leading a small team, you will take a hands on role leading and managing the function. In addition to IT audit duties, this is a well-rounded role where you will work closely with business heads, deep diving into their operations and identifying areas for improvements; from cyber security, risk assessment, compliance to enhancing internal system controls. You will drive changes and implement new processes; coaching the team as well as further expanding the function where necessary. In this role, you will work closely with Greater China counter parts and travelling to operation sites; directly interfacing with senior leaders on a regular basis, explaining and solving IT Audit issues whilst raising the profile and performance of this function.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in IT or related disciplines and CISA qualification
- Minimum 15 years of IT Audit experience gained in sizable corporations
- At least 5 years in a managerial position
- Strong technical knowledge coupled with interpersonal skills
- Previous exposure to large scale multi team projects would be ideal
- Good command of both Chinese and English report writing skills
- Ability to travel occasional around the Greater China region is a must
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL227800 http://www.ambition.com.hk/www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.