Senior Key Account Manager - FMCG
My client is a top tier European FMCG multinational company with multiple reputable brands. With more than 15 billion Euro revenue last fiscal year, they are the market leader globally. Looking to enhance their business model and client relationship, they are now in search of a Senior Key Account Manager to lead a small team.
You will be leading a small team to design key account strategies. You will be managing daily business operation with coordination with internal stakeholders and key account customers. As a Senior Key Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading team of 2 to design key account strategies for major Hong Kong clients
- Ensuring client relationship to maximize sales achievements and market share growth
- Serving as the brand owner to establish budget and trade terms in accordance to compliance
- Managing daily business operation with internal stakeholders and key accounts customers including but not limit to forecast, marketing coordination, sales planning etc
- Providing market research and analysis to further enhance sales strategies and planning
- Maximizing company's profit through sales management and business model enhancement
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with more than 7 years of key account management experience within the FMCG industry
- Team leading experience will be an advantage
- Experience managing food, beverage or confectionery products would be an advantage
- Innovative, creative, presentable, entrepreneurial with good communication skills
- Strong command of both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 242231.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.