Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Contracting
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to effectively manage headcounts and analyze associated costs.
- Gain a holistic understanding of the business and its financial reports, specifically how HR costs impact them.
- Evaluate all headcount budgets critically and propose cost-efficient ideas to the HR and Finance departments.
- Oversee the budget and forecast process, ensuring its overall management and adherence to schedule.
- Display a comprehensive understanding of the interrelationships between various cost drivers.
- Collaborate with HR and Finance teams to enhance and simplify HR costing planning processes and tools.
- Stay aware of emerging organizational trends that could potentially impact costs.
- You have 5+ years of experience in cost control & planning at sizeable companies
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance, Human Resources, or equivalent
- Good understanding of HR function can be an advantage
- Well-organized with strong numerical sense and data analytical skills
- You are a collaborator and able to communicate with various stakeholders
- Through your high proficiency in spoken and written English, you can explain concepts accurately yet concisely.
- Self-motivated with strong growth mindset and learning agility
- Ability to prioritize work, solve problems independently and proactively; ensure all targets are met in a fast-paced environment
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend