Senior FP&A Manager - China experiences needed
Our client is a well-established and highly reputable US listed company with business operations across the globe. Strong presence in international markets and China. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Senior FP&A Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Head of FP&A, your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct Business Planning, analysis for management business review and decision making (HK and China markets(
- Monitoring budget and forecast for strategic and operational decisions
- Setting KPI and conducting financial analysis for their new business and liaise with the related team
- Ensure the accounting functions and internal controls are complied with the accounting standards, especially for the China Driving quarter closes and ensures timely, accurate and complete results reporting
- Developing short term and long term financial modelling and business scenarios to support business growth
- Act as a business partner to the team to implement improved processes to increase company's efficiency and profitability
- Working with business leaders to understand opportunities, structure objectives, identify and minimise risks
- Working closely and being a Strong business partner for with different teams
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified in ACCA, AICPA, HKICPA or equivalent. Training in sizbale auditing firms is highly preferred
- At least 8-15 years of experience with preferably sizable MNCs with international business operation covering China and international markets
- Strong experience in FP&A with an understanding of operations
- Smart, energetic person who is ambitious to strive for excellence
- Excellent command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese is required
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 OR Email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.