Senior Finance Manager / Finance Manager
A leading law firm with a strong regional presence and wide variety of clients across different sectors. They are looking for a seasoned Finance professional to manage a sizable Accounting team.
- Manage a growing Finance & Accounting team to perform monthly financial reporting and accounting duties
- Reporting to the Managing Partner, work closely with internal stakeholders as a business partner and to ensure reporting deadlines are met
- Manage a sizable team and develop subordinates in a wide range of functions from operational accounting to credit management
- Take charge in process and system streamlining as well as implementation
- Implement and maintain group internal controls, liaise with auditors
- Prepare tax computation and assist in tax planning
- Ad hoc projects assigned by senior management
- Degree Holder or above in Accounting, CPA Qualified Accountant
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in the professional services industry is preferred
- Former experience in a law firm is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, practices and ability to lead and manage a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership capability
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #242448 - Finance Manager - Law Firm to email@example.com with a short introduction highlighting your experiences.