Senior Finance Manager - Real Estate
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A leading property and real estate business with multiple ventures in Hong Kong. Over the years, they have strengthened their portfolio to include residential, commercial real estate. As part of their expansion strategies, they are currently looking for a Senior Manager to lead a sizable team and deliver timely financial and management reports.
- Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Senior Manager will be in charge of financial reporting duties
- Develop and lead a sizable team of over 15 staff, coach team leaders
- Review coordinate and present budget to senior management. Discussion of variances with internal stakeholders
- Provide accurate consolidated management accounts and statutory financial statements
- System implementation, streamlining and improving existing internal controls
- Any other Ad Hoc projects
- Degree holder, CPA qualified accountant
- Group level function with experience managing a sizable team and reporting to Head of Finance.
- Minimum 12-15 years of experience with exposure in sizable company, Property or Hospitality is a plus
- Previous track record on leading a team, including talent recruitment and coaching
- Excellent analytical skills, business partnering experience with other functions is a plus
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
The client offers a competitive remuneration package. Interested applicants please apply below or send your resume to email@example.com quoting #246212 - Senior Finance Manager - Real Estate in the subject line