Senior Finance Manager
Our client is a HK based construction company with well established operations in Greater China. They are currently seeking for a Senior Manager to join their group finance team. More experienced candidates can be considered for the Financial Controller title.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will lead the overall accounting operations and reporting duties for the Greater China region. You will have oversight for group finance, month end reporting, consolidation and taxation duties. In addition, you will help drive and implement process and system improvement initiatives; enhance compliance and internal control framework. A key part of your role is to develop and mentor the finance team, upskilling the department and raising visibility in the company. This is an exciting role where you will take part in various projects in the region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and Big 4 qualified accountants
- Minimum 12 years of controllership and reporting experiences
- Prior exposure in HK listed company experiences is essential
- Experienced in leading and coaching an effective finance function
- Solid knowledge in IFRS, HK and PRC accounting and taxation policies
- Excellent command in written and verbal English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 239512 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only