Senior Digital Product Manager, insurance, up to 70 - 80K
- Lead & support Digital Product Owner teams to innovate, validate, incubate, and commercialise disruptive solutions, in the role of an expert advisor to the Digital Product team.
- Be the "bridge" and integrator between business owners, digital CoE and IT teams
- Serve as Roadmap owner, including defining overall product strategy direction, and ensuring a feature/story pipeline exists to support the product strategy and objectives.
- Clarify business requirements and stakeholder delivery expectations with Business Owner
- 3 years of experience as a Product Owner driving and delivering a successful Product Roadmap in an Agile environment
- 3 years of experience writing features, epics, user stories and acceptance criteria in a product development environment
- 3 years of experience working in digital projects to capture experience or technology nuances and enablers and translating them into actionable next steps
- Have extensive knowledge of a product delivery model from inception to execution
- Have a solid understanding and ability to describe and articulate the roles within a product team and responsibilities of the roles within a full-scale product team
- Strong believer and advocate of customer centricity and innovative mindset as key success factors underpinning sustainable business growth