Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Reporting to the Senior/Assistant Manager - Marketing & Events, the Senior Communications & Event Specialist's key responsibilities are:-
- Assist to plan, develop and optimise integrated marketing campaigns, including above-the-line, below-the-line, digital, events, etc. to promote Company's products & services and strengthen brand image
- Lead external advertising, event & digital agencies in the execution and implementation of promotion campaigns or events to ensure quality and timely deliverables
- Orchestrate with different teams to plan, organise and execute all customer events, engagement programmes and activities targeting at different customer segments and be accountable for the event logistics and results
- Ability to develop and implement media communications objectives, media planning and evaluate latest media opportunities
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in marketing, marketing communications or event management
- Proven track record and good knowledge in communications campaign development, including event planning, on and offline communications executions, video productions, etc.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Willing to work irregular hours and outside office hours
- Computer literacy in MS office and knowledge in image and video editing preferred
Contact Ted LAU on (852) 3103 4326 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number TL259177
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend