Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is a well-established investment banking group with strong presence across APAC. They are currently looking for a Settlement Officer to join the dynamic Operations team.
As a Settlement Officer, you are responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Handle daily settlement operation relating to securities/ futures and OTC products for overseas market
- Assist sales team and client services team to resolve any client's enquiry
or instruction in terms of settlement
- Prepare trade reconciliations and liaise with other counterparts for any trade-related issues
- Perform KYC for new accounts opening
- Participate in system enhancement such as UAT testing if necessary
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 2years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services
- A good team player, willing to learn and able to work under high pressure
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Cantonese and English
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend