Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 09 March 2023
- SalaryHK$600000.00 - HK$720000.00 per annum
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAmbition Executive Search, Sales & Marketing
Sales Manager (Distributor Management) - MNC FMCG
- International and dynamic team
- Collaborative team culture
- Data-driven business strategy
Our client is a leading global consumer products company with a great variety of well-known brands headquartered in the US. They are a leading consumer product company, generating over US$ 4 billion in sales last year. The company is famous for its people-oriented team culture and business presence in over 100 countries. The company is looking for a Sales Manager for Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau markets and further leverage the winning business in APAC.
You will lead a small team to develop, direct and manage sales business through the distributor, e-commerce and new business accounts to expand the market share and increase revenue. As a Sales Manager in Hong Kong, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Closely partner with the distributor to achieve sales targets and profitability targets
- Monitor and report actual sales weekly, maintain up-to-date sales forecasts regularly
- Define product range strategies for distributors per business team strategies
- Monitor sales trends, identify and report on opportunities and risks, maximize incremental business
- Ensure speed to market ranging and execute agreed stock on hand targets
- Analyze trade promotion effectiveness and suggest recommendations to improve
- Liaise with distributor representatives across relevant departments, including Marketing, Sales, customer service, order planning
- Provide accurate sales data and market intelligence to facilitate effective inventory planning and stock management decisions
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and 8+ years of core sales and distributor management experience in the FMCG/ consumer/ child-related product sector, eCommerce experience a plus
- In-depth knowledge of the mechanics and importance of merchandising, category management and customer marketing
- Sensitive to the number and financial data and well verse excel skill
- Outstanding people management and communication skills with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Solution-oriented, passionate, and proactive attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Contact Anki Lau at +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL263968.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend