Restructuring Senior Associate
Ambition is working with a US specialist restructuring consultancy that is looking to grow its ambitious team by adding a new experienced Restructuring Senior Associate within its London Office.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to grow your career within a fast growing and progressive firm which prides itself on its supportive and collaborative work environment.
This firm has been consistently busy with high profile cases and is expecting to have an increased workflow as the number of insolvency cases continue to rise in the second half of 2021.
You will be joining a highly technical team and will be supported to enhance your skills and knowledge with professional training opportunities.
Typical responsibilities for the Restructuring Senior Associate include:
- Plan and manage a case from cradle to grave, while proactively ensuring that all cases are progressed in a timely manner.
- Work productively on a portfolio of multiple cases at the same time
- Assist with both the initial and subsequent preparation of shareholder and creditor progress reports.
- As needed, establish and maintain productive working relationships with client management, shareholders, and stakeholders.
- Assist with research and business development efforts for the firm.
- Guide and mentor junior members of the restructuring team
The firm is looking for a Senior Associate that has:
- Experience in insolvencies such as Members' Voluntary Liquidations, Creditors' Voluntary Liquidations and Administrations.
- Solid Understanding of IPS.
- ACCA / ACA and/or CPI qualification preferable.
- The ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years insolvency experience.
If you are looking to join an ambitious, engaging and dynamic insolvency & restructuring team where you can make a real impact, please click apply.