Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Wei Jie Ji
Talent Acquisition Consultant, Asia
Supporting our business in Hong Kong, this position will drive candidate research and resourcing for specialized job functions and a variety of industries. As a Resourcing Consultant, your duties would include market mapping, proactive sourcing, cold-calling, filtering applications, reviewing CVs, vetting candidates, conducting initial interviews and assessing suitability before producing shortlists for active roles.
You will forge excellent relationships with Ambition's Consultants and Managers as well as candidates, and be creative in resourcing different solutions for more challenging senior positions. In addition, you will regularly gather information on recruitment trends and intelligence, industry news updates, hiring activities across the sector and tracking of key people movement in the industry.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (English & Chinese)
- A positive attitude and strong drive to succeed
- Some working experience in a fast-paced environment, relevant internship stints will be considered as well
- Advantageous for candidates with past exposure in recruitment, talent acquisition or candidate research
- Candidates with no experience but keen to explore a career in Recruitment are welcome to apply
Interested applicants please submit your resume or reach out for more information.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.