Relationship Manager - HNWI for International Property
Our client is an overseas headquartered international property conglomerate with prestigious luxury residential, commercial and leisure projects around the world as well as branded partnerships. Due to expansion, they are now hiring a new Business Development Manager for their team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Sales Director here, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining a network of U/HNWI's in Hong Kong and selling luxury homes and villas with world-class amenities across London, Dubai, and North America. As such, you will build a pipeline of prospects for outreach and achieve sales targets. You will also work with the sales team at headquarters to execute the sale and arrange product views, tours, etc. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced international property sales consultants to access a diverse portfolio worldwide.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 6-8 years' experience in real estate or banking and a proven track record in sales
- A strong interest in real estate
- A network of real estate distribution partners, brokers or agencies and experience in managing channel sales
- Good relationships with HNWI clients
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese and English
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT249677.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.