- HKMA Regulatory Reporting Knowledge
- Hands-on Project Management Skills
- 2-year Fixed Term Contract
Our client is an established foreign bank with a stable presence in Hong Kong. Due to regulatory changes in the Banking industry, my client is looking for an experienced project manager to join their Finance function for a 2-year fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Reporting team, you will serve as a bridge between the Finance function and the rest of the Business in putting in place regulatory requirement changes across the reporting function dictated by HKMA regulations. You will take a lead and support in overall transformation of regulatory reporting processes in the Bank, with a risk and control mindset to transition into compliance of internal policies and external HKMA regulations. This is an important role not just for the Finance team but across the Bank. You will be comfortable working independently whilst have the excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with relevant teams across the Business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree
- CPA or equivalent qualified accountant. PMP or Six Sigma additional certification ideal
- 8-12 years working experience with a mixture of banking HKMA skills AND project management skills in the HK banking industry
- Excellent hands -on skills in implementing regulatory based requirements
- Highly proficient communication and interpersonal skills in a lean structured business
- Ideally IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE or Short-notice
Interested parties please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR258780 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend