Regional Sales Manager, Luxury Furniture (B2B)
Our client is an Italian designer furniture brand which is expanding footprints in Asia. The regional hub has been in Hong Kong and a new headcount from the expansion has arisen for a seasoned and native English speaking candidate to drive South East Asia and Pacific markets.
Reporting to the Commercial Director of APAC, you will
- Strategically, put in place vision and strategy direction for the assigned markets outlining ambitions to improve sales, profit and brand image. Set and manage investments budget for achievement.
- Conduct annual planning. Negotiate commercial terms, agree and set annual budgets with distributors. Approach and develop relationships with architects, interior designers, hotel operators and property developers to identify business opportunities. Coordinate marketing effort, actively expand business network by participation in global exhibitions and events.
- Focus on account management. Develop strategic relationships with distributors, hotel operators and property developers, specifying products and introducing brand stories.
- Manage project and pivot progress communications internally and externally.
To qualify, you will have
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- 5-8 years of experience in luxury business in a regional business development or sales role, preferrably from a B2B environment
- Excellent presentation skills in English. Native speaker is preferred.
- Additional Asian language such as Mandarin / Korea / Japanese is preferred but not a must.
- Excellent business planning and reporting skills. Be able to navigate matrix organization structure and mobilize internal resources to achieve business objectives.
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC242566
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.