Regional Saas Sales and Implementation Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$455000.00 - HK$585000.00 per annum + bonus|
Our client is a startup grown from a Hong Kong publicly listed company with 60 years of history and around 60,000 employees globally. This start-up focuses on providing garment manufacturers information technology focusing on supply chain performance, production performance, quality control and business reporting to bring forth transparency, efficiency and cost-performance optimization.
A Senior Sales and Implementation Manager role has arisen to acquire, convert leads and drive successful system implementation for clients, meeting timelines and budget requirements. This is a combined sales and implementation role where you will leverage on
- The vast client bases of the mother company which are mostly world's top tier garment brands to develop leads from garment manufacturers who seek to upgrade production and supply chain performance.
- Manages and prioritizes project tasks, timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to clients, project sponsors and senior management. Ensuring the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements is another responsibility.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, PMP a plus
- 5+ years of experience in appropriate project management and implementation processes
- Proven work experience in sales and project management in the information technology sector
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
Language: Fluent in English, Chinese (Mandarin) preferred
Contact Mavis Chan on 3103 4326 OR APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MC244695.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only