Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, AmbTech
Regional Power BI Data Analyst (3-9 years), Luxury Retail
12 months contract, 3-4 days WFH per week, high flexibility
- Design and build insightful Power BI reports, self-service dashboards and data-based analytics for internal stakeholders.
- Create data structures to produce reports/dashboards to make data actionable and facilitate decision making for users.
- Interact with users to understand business and data requirements, and iteratively designs report prototypes for user feedback.
- Apply design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in impactful ways in order to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users.
- Work with functional internal teams to provide subject matter expertise throughout the production implementation of report-driven requirements.
- Ensure data accuracy for all reports, dashboards, and templates
- Provide training to internal stakeholders on the daily use of the analytical tools and develop a team of power users that are able to train up any other users where new features/adaption of reports are required, i.e. pave the path for self-serviced reporting in the long run.
- Apply Agile / Scrum principles to iteratively deliver value to business stakeholders through new or enhanced Power BI reports
- University degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Management Systems, or Economics, or Quantitative Finance
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Solid experience in the luxury or retail industry is an advantage
- Previous experience in Finance is a plus
- Proven experience in data sourcing, preparation, analysis and visualization
- Strong Power BI (Power Query, DAX, Power BI Services) experience
- Good command of SQL
- Agile / Scrum experience is an advantage
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues as required.
- Strong customer service orientation.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend