Top tier industrial material MNC
Stable company and career development path
Process optimization exposure
My client is a top tier industrial material manufacturer. Looking to reinforce their supply chain team, they are now in search of a Regional Logistics Analyst.
Reporting to the Assistant Supply Chain Manager, your responsibility will include:
- Serve as the leading contact for customer throughout the order management process
- Coordinate with sales, marketing and finance team to ensure smooth release and inventory allocation
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction regarding order block and sample processing
- Support supply chain team on process optimization regarding robotic process automation (RPA)
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 4 years of logistics or supply chain management experience
- Order management experience within manufacturers
- Experience on process optimization and robotic process automation will be an advantage
- Energetic and strong willingness to learn
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 257195.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend