Regional Event & Admin Specialist, Financial Services
Our client is an international financial services group with a regional team in Hong Kong. In order to provide better internal support to their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an event professional to join them.
Reporting to Team Head, you will be leading and managing the conceptualization, planning and production, execution of organizing and launching a variety of regional events, including but not limited to Conferences, Townhalls, Internal Workshops, Corporate Luncheons, Seminars etc. for external business partners as well as internal parties. You will be involved in all aspects of the end-to-end process, sourcing vendors, planning budgets, preparing marketing materials and corporate premiums, coordinating with internal parties and external vendors to facilitate logistics, and actively generate new ideas and creative solutions. In addition, you will provide general office and administrative support to local office, including but not limited to facility management, service helpdesk coordination, safety and emergency training etc.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Event Management with prior exposure to facility management and / or office administration
- Experience gained within Banking, Insurance and/or Financial Services business is highly preferred
- Familiar with digitalized working environment utilizing various systems
- Proactive individual with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communications skills in English and Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 or email@example.com quoting reference number CY 244910.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only