Regional CRM Manager - European Premium Brand
- The newly created loyalty marketing role
- Redesigning CRM strategy & operating model
- Enhancing brand awareness in Asia
Our client is a European premium lifestyle-goods company with a regional hub in Hong Kong. The company is respectable for its strong brand positioning with a business presence around the world. With the Asia business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for a Regional CRM Manager to strengthen its loyalty marketing strategy across Asia markets.
Based in Hong Kong, You will be responsible for redesigning and sharpening the CRM strategy and operating model to capitalize on Asia's business opportunities. As a CRM Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Closely partnering with headquarters and different departments to engage in remodelling the CRM program for Asia
- Formulating loyalty campaign across the digital platform and retail channels, enhancing brand awareness, and driving sales growth
- Accelerating and supporting the brand development through customer research, database, VIP, customer lifecycle and retention program management
- Enabling and managing workflow, on-going marketing and in-store activities, preparing training material to frontline staff to ensure implementation of CRM initiatives across Asia
- Designing and leading CRM training, sales and customer service transformation
- Identifying and exploring potential business partners and opportunity for the company in the region
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7+ years of experience in Loyalty Marketing & CRM management in Premium/ Luxury consumer goods business; Asia and China market experience preferred
- Strong track record of success in managing CRM initiatives, leading sales & customer service process improvement and driving digital transformation at the regional level
- Excellent data analytics & digital skills with expert knowledge of the CRM systems/ tools, such as Salseforces
- Strong commercial acumen, excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Cantonese is a MUST
*Immediately available candidate is highly preferred.
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL247447
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.