QA Analyst, top local bank, 35K
- Define/ provide support to define/write up test strategy and/or test plan of all digital platform functional releases.Participate in UAT review meetings, perform test results logging, report test results and participate to resolve issues with IT and solution vendors.
- Coordinate with stakeholder including but not limited to business owners, IT, external vendors and facilitate in reaching agreement on problem fix prioritization, acceptance criteria, etc.
- Perform validation check and testing of agency produced codes
- Perform user acceptance test (UAT) and the related tasks
- Provide support to system releases as and when required.
- Provide support to write up internal guidelines, procedures, etc.
- Retain UAT records, including UAT sign-off and corresponding screen shots.
- Experience in performing UAT on digital platforms such as web, app, secure and insecure sites.
- Experience in participating in project deliveries, ideally having solid experience in adopting Agile in website remodeling/ revamp projects
- Knowledge in HTML, JSP and XML
- Appreciation/ experience in application, models to apply into the digital transaction banking.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills, able to talk to Business, IT and Transformation teams
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure work deliverables would contribute to the best customer experience on our digital platforms/ omni channels.
- Job holder with extensive experience would be considered for the Senior UAT Tester role.