Project/Admin Assistant (Ambition)
|Specialisation:||Ambition Technology Services|
Ambition Technology Services (ATS) is the Professional Services & Managed Projects division of Ambition offering specialist resourcing, staff augmentation and project delivery solutions based on Statement of Work (SOW) terms. Our innovative solutions, tailored approach, and deep expertise allow us to solve critical business problems for our clients and make us a cost-effective and risk-free service. By partnering with established recruitment firm Ambition, ATS can tap into over 20+ years' experience in Asia and access to over 50,000 IT candidates.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and talented Project Assistant to join our ATS team. Working closely with the ATS Managing Director, your key responsibilities will be supporting the ATS MD on all administerial duties & support project administration to ensure the successful execution of ATS projects
- Supporting ATS Managing Director with all administration tasks including (but not limited to) diary management / responding to emails / meeting arrangements / expense management etc
- Asist with preparation of client presentations for ATS project pitches & creation of ATS marketing collaterals
- Assist ATS team on creation of all Project Documentation including Project Plans, Roadmaps, budgets, status reports, ATS candidate profiles etc
- Answer questions or queries from existing ATS clients & employees and create quarterly service reports
- Collect / review documentation from ATS clients / employees to ensure our compliance policies and procedures are maintained
- Liaise with legal department on preparation of ATS client and candidate contracts,
- Support ATS Project Talent Mapping when required
- Assist with posting job advertisements on various job boards and screen responses for ATS projects
- Support ATS social media campaigns (e.g., Linked-in / Instagram / Facebook) to facilitate candidate generation
- Attend team meetings to understand ATS requirements and share information on ATS candidate pools
- Updating and maintaining data / information on our database.
- Other ad hoc projects/ duties as requested
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a client-facing or administrative roles.
- Excel in a fast-paced, sales and challenging environment.
- Strong actionable business skills - including time management, prioritization, communication, negotiation, problem solving, and project management.
- Excellent communication skills in English and/or Mandarin, Cantonese
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated oral and written abilities.
- Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and insatiable desire to learn about new topics.
- Passion for client service and building relationships across the full professional spectrum.
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment.
Interested applicants please APPLY NOW or contact LC Lim at