Program Manager, iBank, 1.2mil up
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Salary:||HK$90000 - HK$1000000 per month|
- Learn and adopt PMO template and Enterprise Project and Program governance requirements.
- Manage project deliveries independently from start to end with good governance routines.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the requirements, design solutions, pull together a project plan, chair meetings/minutes, track deliverables/risk/issues, follow up on actions and most importantly bring the team together to deliver a common goal
- 7+ years of Program Management (PMO) and project management(BA/PM) experience in Equity Trading Technology and or regulatory and risk & control space
- Experience on setting up new entity in China and familar with the licensing approval process and can work with local vendors on driving deliverables.
- Fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin
- Excellent presentation skills and be able to express new ideas, concerns and opinions to all level of the organization
- Strong Business Writing skills and good with Powerpoint & Excel- Create business requirement documents, and governance deck and document quality updates for business and senior stakeholders