Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 20 February 2023
- SalaryHK$480000 - HK$640000 per annum
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSales & Marketing
Product Manager, Ethical Marketing EU OTC/ FMCG
- Drive ethical sales and marketing programs
- Lead HCP communication and initiatives
- New product and brand innovation
Our client is a European Consumer Heath company with more than 70,000 employees across the globe. The company is the market leader in its category of products globally and has a clear expansion plan in Asia. With Hong Kong as a vital hub, the business unit has achieved double-digit growth consecutively for the last five years. They are looking for a Product Manager - Ethical Marketing to design and lead the ethical marketing strategy.
You will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team with an open culture, responsible for ethical marketing strategy in line with the commercial objective. As a Product Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Strengthen brand strategy, promotional campaigns & tactical plans
- Accountable for the business performance of assigned brand and channel
- Monitor and control marketing budgets, forecasts, and expenses
- Responsible for brand strategy, execution and management of ethical sales and marketing programs to achieve the growth of the brands
- Lead on HCP communication and initiates scientific & product training to field sales and third parties
- Identifies market potential, market insights and opportunity
- Complies with healthcare compliance, procedures and internal regulations
- Support new product innovation from ideation to launch across the business case, positioning, and marketing activation
- Grows the capability of the sales team in professional knowledge about products, industries & therapeutic areas to drive healthcare professional recommendations
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and 5+ years' experience in a Marketing & Brand management role in Nutrition/ Consumer Health/ Pharmaceutical/ OTC sector
- Experience in leading brand communication and marketing campaign development for healthcare/ OTC/ Pharmaceutical products
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional business acumen with strong analytical and project management skills
- A self-starter and team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Field sales experience with a strong connection in the industry is a plus
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL263421.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend