Procurement Manager - Technology & Services
|Location:||Hong Kong City|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a government sub-vented body with a strong technology focus.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will be responsible for driving the procurement process by speaking with internal users to determine requests and discussing best approaches to source vendors. You will lead and manage the tendering process and ensure a high level of compliance with professional ethical standards. You will also manage negotiations and contracts with vendors with some help from the legal team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 10 years' procurement experience from within an MNC or a highly compliant structure
- Experience in IT and technology procurement including preparing tender documents, purchase contract drafting, category management or strategic sourcing
- Ability to work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong English writing skills, with fluent Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
Contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3103 3066. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT244889.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.