Procurement Manager for IT&T Service (1.4M total)
Our client is a sizable and long standing conglomerate. A newly created IT & Telecom service procurement role has arisen to support a significant pipeline of new IT initiatives and projects for progressive digital transformation.
Our client is looking for a seasoned candidate with minimum 10 years of IT & Telecom source-to-pay experience to play this leadership role. Reporting to Procurement Director, you will focus on
- Business Engagement: Engage with business stakeholders and understand users' requirement on new technology. Form business case and advise on the possible solutions per following catergories, including IT Consultancy, IT Hardware & Software, ERP and/or specific applications, cloud and hosting services, emerging technologies. Continuously engage with key infuencers and decision makers to identify improvement opportunities.
- Demand Management: Identify and define demand, engage with IT Function and Business stakeholders to manage demand pipeline and priorities.
- Category Management: Determine long term category management plan which maximizes business value.
- Sourcing and contracting: Design, improve and execute supplier evaluations, commercial terms negotiation, bid and tendering, award recommendations and post-award claims and contract management.
- Governance: Ensure user compliance with procurement policies, processes and procedures while driving commercial effectiveness and fostering strong business ethics.
- Change management: Increase communication efficiency and keep the category members engaged through the procurement transformation journey.
To fulfil the requirements, you will have
- University degree in Business, Procurement and Supply Chain, Engineering or other relevant disciplines. Post-graduate degree is preferred.
- Membership or qualification from a procurement professional body (e.g. CIPS, ISM etc)
- Minimum 10 years' experience in IT&T procurement roles, with increasing level of seniority, team leadership and management responsibilities. Preferrably from sizable listed companies with a focus on local procurement.
- First-hand experience leading sourcing and contract negotiations preferring with emerging technology providers (software, cloud services, consultancy and subscription based services).
- Strong customer-centric orientation. Proactive engagement internally and externally to deliver value added service and robust procurement governance
- Strong cultural awareness, adaptability and agility
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in Cantonese is a distinct advantage.
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC242770.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.