Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Our client is a leading international events, digital services and academic knowledge group. It is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries. They are looking for specialist to join their financial team.
- Responsible for the payment runs for approval
- Analyze cash requirement and perform funding activities
- Ensure payment runs are reviewed and provided for sign-off
- Follow up and resolve bank reconciliation issues, write off unpresented cheques
- Handle and resolve internal and external queries
- Analyze current processes and procedures to ensure best practices
- Handle other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Accounting or relevant discipline
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Experienced in ERI system (Oracle & SAP) is preferred
- Good commend in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Specialist
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #262146 - P2P (Senior) Specialist to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction in bullet points highlighting your experiences.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend