- Managed the Metro-Ethernet Wide Area Network (WAN) Service Level of the WAN Link and help with periodic failover test.
- 7x24 standby for response to the monitor the up and down status of in scope network connections, perform 1st level problem determination, and escalate to the vendor
- Coordinate the hardware support service
- Manage and communicate with vendor partners for incident handling and management,
- Perform Testing connection with external interfaces
- Provide monthly WAN Links capacity report generated by PRTG.
- Provide Problem and incident handling management on the Fax Line and Telephone Line
- Provide WAN link, Fax Line and Telephone Line Move/Add/Change.
- Maintain the up-to-date WAN Network Diagram.
- Maintain the up-to-date WAN Link, Fax Line and Telephone Line inventory records.
- Diplomas in computing related area
- CCNA or CISA will be an advantage
- 3+ years of experience as Network Engineer
- Good team player
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend