Network & Security Engineer, up to 60K
- Strong hands on experience of managing Network, Firewall and security products including but not limited:
- Palo Alto firewalls and their management platforms
- Cisco Routing & Switching products and Nexus Data Centre Networking products
- Experience of managing the below technologies:
- Infoblox DNS, DHCP and IPAM
- KEMP server load balancer
- Symantec Bluecoat ProxySG / Zscaler cloud proxy
- Network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds and Riverbed NetProfiler
- Microsoft Azure and/or Alibaba cloud networking
- Proven Service Management (ITIL) experience, specifically incident, problem and change management.
- Delivering and maintaining a 'quality' operational service within a high pressure environment.
- Good analytical skill and able to solve problem logically.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills, project management skills and vendor management skills.
- Must be flexible in approach to work content and responsibilities.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with a minimum of supervision.