Membership and Customer Service Manager - Lifestyle
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to HK$750000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-known lifestyle brand with a presence in multiple countries. With a large database of clients and an upcoming migration, they are now looking for an experienced Membership and Customer Service Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for leading a team of customer service and data colleagues that are responsible for managing the membership via their retail locations, website and mobile app. You will be strategic in allocating resources to better serve the members and better manage the database, including enquiries, service bottlenecks, service contracts and the like. You will also create formal training programs for the staff around such topics and ensure quality customer service processes.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 6 years' experience in customer service, database or operations management, with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- A strategic mindset to address and anticipate customer needs and wants as it pertains to their membership
- Familiarity with database systems and a general understanding of working with IT
- Excellent leadership qualities and ability to influence
- Fluent English, Cantonese advantageous
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT242800.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.