Marketing Manager - MNC FMCG
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$650000 - HK$850000 per annum|
- Europe based FMCG company
- Big brand in 150+ countries
- Lead a team of 4+
Our client is a European FMCG company with more than 170,000 employees across the globe. The company recorded worldwide revenues of more than 50 billion Euros and is a leader in its category of products globally. The company has extensive operations and is a clear market leader in Asia. With further growth plans, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead marketing plans and activities for a renowned brand.
You will be responsible for leading a team and designing the brand marketing strategy and implementation in line with business goals. As a Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team to drive new product development strategy, enhance brand awareness and expanding the market share
- Managing P&L and partnering with the Sales team to ensure effective product promotions and market share growth
- Designing and driving marketing strategies including online campaign and media promotion
- Closely partnering with internal partners to identify market trends and insights to maximise performance based on the findings
- Analysing and evaluating full cycle customer experience across all channels
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to supervise marketing operations and ensure optimisation of marketing tools & projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 9+ years of core brand and people management experience in top tier FMCG companies
- Experience in driving domestic marketing tactic with a proven track record in designing data-driven marketing strategy
- Solid experience in data analysis and new product development project in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with a strong entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset
- Strong business acumen and team management skills
- Flexible, passionate and proactive attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL242689 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.